Firstbeat Life Online Course
Learn all the essentials to provide Firstbeat Life to your clients and get certified as a Firstbeat Life service provider. New to Firstbeat Life Course? Start by registering
Want to expand your physiological expertise? Dive deeper with current articles, user stories and scientific publications.
Need help with Admin tool?
Help Center for Partners is your go-to-place for everything Firstbeat Life Admin related. Get help with the tool, learn how to manage users and create company and group reports.
Need help with Firstbeat Life – application?
What to do before, during and after measurement? Read the most frequently asked questions from Help Center for Life Users to help your clients with the Firstbeat Life measurement and app.
Partners' Marketing Material Bank
Download brand guidelines, logos, images, sales presentation materials and company and group reporting guide.
Improvements to Firstbeat Life Admin: Start New Measurement Projects Easily
- More intuitive approach: We’ve redesigned the Firstbeat Life Admin home view based on customer feedback to be more user-friendly and intuitive.
- Simple steps to add new end-users straight from the home view
You can now view your client’s results even after their Firstbeat Life license has expired
You can now access your customer’s results in the Firstbeat Life Admin system even if their license has expired. This enables you to, for example, give feedback to your customer after the license has expired. However, for you to see their results after the license expires, your customer must agree to the new terms. Here’s the instructions to pass on to your client:
– Open the Firstbeat Life mobile app and go to Profile -> Settings -> Privacy -> Manage your consents.
– The validity restriction for the duration of the measurement license has been removed from the consent text, so please delete the old consent and provide it again to accept the updated terms.
Don’t hesitate to contact us at if you have questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
You can now analyze the workload of physically demanding jobs with our new ‘Physical Workload’ report
Aimed at occupational physiotherapists, it provides tools to verify if:
- Physical workload is too heavy for the participant’s fitness level?
- The average workload during the workday or workload peaks exceed the risk limits?
- Some work tasks are too heavy?
Starting from now, you can find the report inside a participant’s measurement report. If you wish to learn more, join our clinic (in Finnish) or don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Create Group reports for selected time periods
You can now create Group reports for your selected time periods and clients! You can create them from the new ‘Reports’ tab inside the Admin tool. Please note that it is only accessible to users with the specialist role.
How it can help your work:
- Follow how the groups’ stress & recovery and overall well-being is developing.
- Compare groups easily and find their strengths and risk factors.
- Track progress by comparing results before and after your program or any specific intervention.
End of service: Firstbeat Lifestyle Assessment is upgraded to the Firstbeat Life service
Firstbeat Life license model renewed
We are continuously developing the Firstbeat Life according to our users’ wishes and as the most recent release, we have updated the Firstbeat Life license model. The renewal makes it easier for you to set a desired service length for new customers and receive lower monthly prices for longer subscriptions. More information on the pricing has been sent to your company’s contact person. Learn more at Firstbeat Life license renewal webinar. Watch the recording here.
Firstbeat Life Partner Clinics
Want to know how to utilize the latest Firstbeat Life features and world-class physiological data to have a true impact on your customers’ health and well-being? Do you have some questions in mind for Firstbeat experts?